I have really long bleached hair that is pretty darn soft, I still get split ends as I have lots and lots of fine hair, but here are my top 5 tips for long hair!
1. Use serum on wet hair, my favourites are Moroccan oil and Frizz Ease Original (I swear it smells like watermelon!) This protects the hair and smoothes it, I never go without serum every single time I wash my hair, which is every 2 or 3 days.
2. If you want to grow your hair, cut it yourself as hairdressers always take too much off. I cut about 1.5cm off mine every 4 months or so. This truly works, because since I stopped going to the hairdresser for cuts (always go for bleaching - do not bleach at home!) my hair actually got longer!
3. Use a good conditioner, my favourites are the Loreal Ever Creme Sulphate Free ones and Aussie Miracle Moist which makes your hair smell unbelievable!
4. Brush your hair before you wash it to make it a hell of a lot easier to wash and prevent breakage as hair breaks much more easily when wet (I also use a tangle teezer in the shower with my conditioner). Side note! I don't brush my hair much, but I recently got a Denmans hairbrush since I left my regular paddle brush at Poppys house and it makes my hair sooo soft, I got the D81M and deffo recommend it :)
5. Avoid heat to avoid breakage! If you can, try to avoid using a hair dryer/straightener/curler etc. I generally go a few weeks without using heat and then a few weeks using it, as I like swapping between wavy and straight hair.
Post sponsored by Redress Law who have experience with solicitors negligence and can distinguish when you have received poor legal advice and will work alongside you in a considerate and responsible way to help you achieve the right compensation for you.